Monday, November 13, 2006

Overstating?

Disaster Pending - or A Bit Overstated??

Some of this blogs readers have suggested that perhaps I have overstated the most recent entry; "Pending Disaster in Irish Wood Pellet Heating".

I am happy to say that I fully agree with this view. In fact I have made a special effort to make this blog generally thought provoking. Provoking being the operative term. I hope it does not upset too many people that I aim to provoke debate and engage peoples thought processes on these important matters.

We are sitting on a global environmental disaster just waiting to happen. The Irish Nation is 85% dependant on imported fuel, and the Irish Government are making the silliest and most ineffectual of plans in the Green Paper.

What would you say? Should someone be crying wolf! - or not?


.

No comments: