Friday, February 15, 2008

Installers from Hell Sunday Times wants your story

.


Have you had
an
Installer from Hell??


Colin Coyle of the Sunday Times has contacted me regarding a story he is writing-up on Wood Pellet Boiler Installers and peoples experiences with them. He wants to contact anyone with a "story" to tell.

If you have had some hassles he would like to talk to you. If you are willing to share your story - please contact him immediately. Contact details at the end of this article.

Here is his e-mail to me:

Tony,

Colin Coyle from The Sunday Times here. I'm writing a piece for this Sunday about problems people are having with wood pellet boiler installers. Many of them seem to be totally unqualified to do the job and SEI offer little support. SEI is now planning to introduce an accredited training course in March but it seems to be two years too late for a lot of people.

I have hear one or two horror stories already but would like to speak to you after reading your blog. I would also like to speak to people who may have contacted your blog with problems.

The usual way we would do that is to ask you to forward on this email to them. Then it is entirely up to them if they wish to contact me or not. The story is focused quite tightly on the installers rather than being critical of the technology overall, as there are obviously many benefits once the teething problems are sorted out.

If you get this message, could you drop me a line with a contact number for you or ring me on the office number below. It's my direct line. Best regards and well done with the blog, Colin

Colin Coyle
The Sunday Times
4th Floor, Bishop's Square,
Redmond's Hill, Dublin 2
tel: +353 1 479 2437 fax: +353 1 479 2421
colin.coyle@sunday-times.ie



.

No comments: