Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Pellet Boilers and SEI

.


More Fun with WoodPellet Boilers
and Loving SEI
Part 12,342 or (a lot)

Damian has left a new comment on your post "Woodpellet Woes Comment":

Hi folks,

I have a Viadrus Hercules Eco 48kw boiler heating my house for 2.5 yrs now. While I had problems initially, I think it's working quite well. Basically I'm posting this in case anyone is still having problems with their boilers and maybe we can come up with some solutions.

I was basically camped in my shed for the first 6 months trying to figure things out cos I didn't have much back-up as I bought mine in from the UK. From reading this blog it doesn't seem that SEI gave anyone any help anyway and most of their registered installers/dealers were just jumpin on a band-wagon.


Hi Damian - You seem to be offering help or advice, but you have not given us any means of contacting you, and your profile is blocked. If in fact you are willing to be contacted, please let me have a contact e-mail address that I can publish here. (ed)



.

No comments: