Sunday, October 17, 2010

SEAI Merry-Go-Round

.


Here is a reply I received from Marese. I want to emphasise it in the hope it sparks more action by others in similar positions, with Geo-Thermal, Solar, and WoodPellet white elephants sitting on their property as a result of SEAIs advice and urging.




Regarding SEAI, don't you think that there is a distinct comparison to be made between a bunch of headless chickens and Merry-Go-Round behavioural patterns in an organisation.

http://wood-pellet-ireland.blogspot.com/2010/10/seai-and-more-wood-pellet-woes.html


Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply. I did phone SEI and was told that I needed to talk to a different section and so the Merry Go Round started which ended up back at the start with the first person I spoke to. 

Each time I explained the situation and requested a contact for a suitable serviceman and on the last contact they said to leave it with them and they would get back to me......still waiting and don't expect to hear from them at all. Like you said high and dry! 

Yes I will get in touch with both Green Ministers as you suggested but I fully expect the same useless response...nothing! 

Thanks anyway and I hope more people in Ireland wise up and start fighting for our rights because nobody else will. 

MF



No comments: