Thursday, February 10, 2011

Solid Fuel Stove details

.




READ MY BLOG

Lady r has left a new comment on your post "Solid Fuel Stove Review":

Thanks for info - sounds like one I could go for. The basics. Where did you buy? Who installed it and was it expensive to install? I live in Kilmacanogue Bray Co Wicklow. Many thanks again for info. Michael r

Publish
Delete
Mark as spam



Michael R. above evidently does not read my blog or he would have seen the two supplementary articles giving further details of the stove, including where I bought it.

With regard to installation, it is a DIY job for most people with a non-boiler stove. The cost of the flue pipes and bends can vary a great deal. Stainless steel flue, while the best both technically and aesthetically, is simply a MAD price in this part of the world. I see stainless flues at half or less price elsewhere. About time the Chinese started to sell the stuff and put manners on the robbery prices of the stuff here.

I want to again here state that I do not offer any advisory service and I generally do not answer e-mails with specific requests for information and recommendations. I tend to put most of what I know into the blog - so if you fully read my posts and any subsequent additional posts, you will have all the information that I am prepared to offer.





.

No comments: